Wandering through ’t Land van Stein

9 mi/15 km – Walking route past “Het klooster” cheesemakers and farm.

The name Land van Steyn emerged at the beginning of the 14th century, after the then Lord Arnoud van Steyn (±1266 — ±1328). The land was once home to the Emmaüs monastery, where Desiderius Erasmus was ordained. It is now the location of a farm called “Het klooster” (the monastery).

Wandering through ’t Land van Stein
Burgemeester Jamesplein 1
2803 PG Gouda

Website
This website uses cookies.